- Software Download for Explore Air
- Do I need the Explore Wireless Bluetooth Adapter for my Explore Air?
- What are the differences between the different Cricut Explore machines?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the Explore Air?
Go to https://design.cricut.com on your desktop or laptop computer and sign in with your Cricut ID. You will be prompted to download the Cricut Design Space plugin and guided through the installation process.
The Explore Air has a wireless Bluetooth module built in to it, so no adapter is needed.
The Cricut Explore, Explore Air, and Explore Air 2 each have a double tool holder so that you can cut & write (or cut & score) in 1 step. The Explore One has a single tool holder, so it can cut & write (or cut & score) in 2 steps.
The Explore Air and Explore Air 2 have built-in Bluetooth, but for Explore One and Explore, you will need a Cricut Wireless Bluetooth Adapter in order to use it with your iPad/iPhone or to cut wirelessly from your computer.
Click here for more information.
The Explore Air machine dimensions and weight are as follows:
- Height: 151.59mm (5.97")
- Length: 563.3mm (22.17")
- Width: 177.57mm (6.99")
- Weight: approximately 21 lbs (9.5 kg)