We have observed that some of our customers are facing the below issues in Craft Room lately.
- Cut Warning: One or more of your cut images are not positioned entirely on the mat. They will be skipped.
- Images appear grayed out when trying to weld.
- Fonts not showing properly.
- Craft Room showing No usable devices are available.
- Any other random error all of a sudden.
If you are facing any or all of the above issues, please follow the steps below to install the recommended version of Adobe AIR 18.104.22.168 in your Windows or Mac computer, which will most likely fix the issues you are facing with the Cricut Craft Room.
- Close Cricut Craft Room and other running programs.
- Uninstall the existing version of Adobe AIR from your computer. These steps may vary slightly based on your OS version.
- Windows - Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features and uninstall Adobe AIR.
- Mac - Open the Finder on your Mac computer, then locate and open the Applications folder (and possibly the Utilities folder, depending on your OS version), drag Adobe AIR Uninstaller to trash and empty the trash. Do not run the uninstaller.
- Download the Adobe AIR 22.214.171.124 from the official links below (clicking these links will initiate a file download, so if you don't see any change when you click the link, check your downloads folder):
- Adobe provides the download in compressed file format (Windows - ZIP, Mac - TBZ2), and you may need WinZip or similar software to extract the file. Once the file is extracted, please install it like any other software.
- Restart your computer and open Cricut Craft Room. If using a Mac, perform a hard reset on the computer once you have installed runtime version 21 so that the installation completes correctly. To perform a hard reset on a Mac:
- Hold down the computer power button until the computer powers OFF.
- Then, hold down the computer power button until the computer powers ON and restarts.
- Open Cricut Craft Room and attempt to cut your project again.
Please DO NOT update Adobe AIR after you have downgraded; if prompted to update, click Cancel or Update Later.
Windows 10 users: If you are not able to find the existing Adobe AIR version in the installed programs list, you can follow the steps below:
- Open Explorer and go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR.
- Rename the folder from "Adobe AIR" to "Adobe AIR_Old".
- Extract the downloaded ZIP file from previous steps and run the setup.
If you need further assistance, please contact Customer Care through one of the options below.