If Craft Room is stuck on "Checking mat status" when trying to cut your project, follow the trouble-shooting steps below.
- Ensure that you are running the latest version of Cricut Craft Room. If not, download the latest version here. If this does not help, proceed to step 2.
- Try another project. Sometimes this can be a problem with the saved project. If another project works, you will need to re-create the original project. If the issues occurs with multiple projects, proceed to step 3.
- Are you using an Expression 2 or Imagine machine? If so, follow the steps found here to troubleshoot the issue. If not using an Expression 2 or Imagine, proceed to step 4.
- Uninstall both Craft Room and Adobe AIR from your computer. Once done, restart the computer. Then reinstall Craft Room and Adobe AIR.
- If this does not help, please contact Customer Care through one of the options below for assistance.