This article helps with removing/forgetting a Bluetooth device (Bluetooth Adapter or Explore Air) from your Windows/Mac Computer, or an iOS device for troubleshooting purposes.
The process might slightly vary based on your operating system's version. After you remove/forget a Bluetooth device, you'll have to repeat the pairing process if you want to use it again.
- Open Control Panel.
- Open Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the device you want to remove.
- Select Remove device from the menu and confirm the selection.
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Then click Bluetooth.
- Hover the pointer over the device you want to remove.
- Then click the X button that appears next to the device's name.
- Open Settings > Bluetooth.
- Click on the "i" near the device that you want to remove/forget.
- Based on the current status of the device, you'll get the option Forget This Device.