- Software Download for Cricut Explore One
- Can I write or score with my Explore One machine?
- Does my Explore One come with a carry bag?
- What are the differences between the different Cricut Explore machines?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the Explore One?
Go to https://design.cricut.com and sign in with your Cricut ID. You will be prompted to download the Cricut Design Space plugin and guided through the installation process.
Yes. You will need to purchase the Explore One Accessory Adapter, then simply switch it with the blade housing for your writing or scoring projects.
The Explore One does not come with a carry bag. However, you can purchase a carry bag separately.
The Cricut Explore, Explore Air, and Explore Air 2 each have a double tool holder so that you can cut & write (or cut & score) in 1 step. The Explore One has a single tool holder, so it can cut & write (or cut & score) in 2 steps.
The Explore Air and Explore Air 2 have built-in Bluetooth, but for Explore One and Explore, you will need a Cricut Wireless Bluetooth Adapter in order to use it with your iPad/iPhone or to cut wirelessly from your computer.
Click here for more information.
The Explore One machine dimensions and weight are as follows:
- Height: 151.59mm (5.97")
- Length: 563.3mm (22.17")
- Width: 177.57mm (6.99")
- Weight: approximately 21 lbs (9.5 kg).