Cricut Access plans (both monthly and yearly) will auto-renew by default. However, you can manage the auto-renewal of your Cricut Access by following the steps mentioned in this help article.
- Log in to your account at Cricut.com.
- Click on your name to access your account details and then click "Subscriptions and Memberships" from the menu at the left.
- All of your subscriptions will be listed.
- Click Edit to update your card details for Cricut Access' next auto renewal.
- Click Cancel to cancel the auto renewal for Cricut Access.
Your Cricut Access plan will remain active until the end of the current billing cycle.