If you get an OAEP Padding Error, or a spinning green circle when trying to Sync or Uplink your Gypsy device, please try the suggestions below:
- Ensure that the Gypsy is updated to the latest firmware version (How?).
- If it is not up to date, complete a firmware update using Cricut Sync.
- If it is already up to date, or if the error persists after an update, proceed to step 2.
- Ensure that Cricut Craft Room and Cricut Sync are allowed through your Anti-Virus and Firewall. If this does not help, proceed to step 3.
- Perform a Forced Firmware Update on the Gypsy. If the issue persists after the Forced Firmware update, proceed to step 4.
- Attempt to link your Gypsy to your account using a different computer.
- If none of the above resolves the issue, please contact Customer Care through one of the options below for further assistance.