Internet Sales Policy:
Provo Craft’s Internet Sales Policy is to sell Cricut products through Cricut authorized online resellers only. No person or business is authorized to sell via the Internet without express contractual agreement with Provo Craft. Authorized Cricut Resellers have access to the entire Cricut line and are able to answer product or warranty questions. Purchasing a Cricut through an authorized dealer/seller means that you receive:
- A GREAT product that is sure to provide you with years of enjoyment.
- The support of and assistance from our representatives in helping you with your selections/questions.
- A superb warranty should you ever need it.
- Excellent value for your money.
- Please allow 7-12 days for delivery.
- Provo Craft does not ship to U.S. Territories (Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, Saipan, Midway Islands, American Samoa, and Federated States of Micronesia).
- Some items may not be available for purchase in some countries.
Internet Return Policy:
- You must contact Customer Care within five days of receipt of your order.
- No returns will be accepted after 15 days of receipt of your order.
- We do not offer returns on opened Cricut Cartridges or Digital content.
- Any returns must be in saleable condition and in original, unopened packaging.
- Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility, unless you have received a damaged or wrong product.
- Should you receive a damaged product, please contact Customer Care immediately.
- Returns without an RMA will not be accepted.
- You will need an RMA number before returning any products.
- Please contact our Customer Care to request an RMA.
- After you receive an RMA, your returns must be received within 14 days.