A project is a collection of images, texts and patterns. You can create and save projects in Design Space, so you can use them again easily in the future. The following help articles explain how to save your projects in Design Space.
Design Space - Windows/Mac:
- Once you have signed in with your Cricut ID and started a new project (your own or one from Cricut), you can save at any time. Choose “Save” or then “Save" or "Save As” to create a project file.
- Save - Creates a project file. If the project has already been saved, clicking Save again replaces the original project file with updated information.
- Save As - Makes a copy of the project file. You’ll be prompted to choose a new name for this copy.
- The Save screen will open. Enter a name for your project and then click “Save.”
- After saving, you will return to the design screen. A message will inform you the project saved successfully. You will also see the project name at the top of the screen. You can continue designing your projects or click “Make It” to begin the cutting process.
Design Space - iOS App
- Once you have signed in with your Cricut ID and started a new project (your own or one from Cricut), you can save at any time. Tap the Save Project menu and select “Save.” If you’re updating a saved project, you can select “Save” to save changes using the current project name or “Save As” to save your changes with a new name in a separate project.
- The saved project will appear as a project tile in the Project tab.