You can update the credit card information on your Cricut.com account and Design Space by following the steps in this help article.
When you make a purchase from Cricut.com, the option to save your payment method is available on the checkout screen. Select the box next to "Save this card for future use" to save your credit card details for future purchases.
If you wish to remove a saved credit card, you can do so through your Cricut.com account.
- Sign in to your account on Cricut.com
- Click on "My Credit Cards" from the menu to the left of your account overview.
- Click on Delete from the available cards.
iOS App: The Design Space and Cricut Basics iOS Apps process in-app purchases through your iTunes account and the payment method saved there.
- Sign in to your Cricut Design Space account.
- Open the project with the items you wish to purchase, or create a new one (How do I purchase from Design Space?).
- Click Make It from the design screen, and Purchase from the Project Preview Screen.
- If you have previously purchased items in this account, you will be brought to the Purchase confirmation screen. Click on Payment information in the upper left to access your saved payment details. (If you have never completed a purchase, you will automaticaly be directed to the Payment information screen.)
Verify/Update your credit card details as needed and click Continue.
Enter your Cricut ID password and click Authorize to complete your purchase with the updated card details.
Purchases made through the Design Space iOS App and the Cricut Basics App are processed by Apple through your iTunes account. For any disputes with those purchases, please contact Apple support.