You can update the credit card information on your Cricut.com account and Design Space by following the steps in this help article. Design Space App for iPad/iPhone, and Cricut Basics App uses the payment method specified in your iTunes account information.
When you make a purchase from Cricut.com, the option to save your payment method is available on the checkout screen. Select the box next to "Save this card for future use" to save your credit card details for future purchases.
If you wish to remove a saved credit card, you can do so through your Cricut.com account.
- Sign in to your account on Cricut.com
- Click on "My Credit Cards" from the menu to the left of your account overview.
- Click on Delete from the available cards.
- Sign in to your Cricut Design Space account.
- Open the project with the items you wish to purchase, or create a new one (How do I purchase from Design Space?).
- Click Go from the design screen, and Purchase from the Project Preview Screen.
- Once you are in the purchase confirmation screen, click on Payment Info in the top-left.
Verify/Update your credit card details as needed and click SAVE PROFILE.
Enter your Cricut ID password and click AUTHORIZE to complete your purchase with the updated card details.
Purchases made through Design Space iOS App and Cricut Basics App are processed by Apple through your iTunes account information. For any disputes with those purchases, we recommend contacting Apple support.