This Design Space for Desktop release (v7.22) contains the following features and fixes.
Bounding Box Label Updates
We’ve updated the bounding box labels so that height and width are displayed when the object is stationary; X,Y coordinates are displayed when the object is being moved; and the rotation degree is displayed when the object is being rotated.
Height & width (object is stationary)
X & Y coordinates (object is being moved)
Degrees (object is being rotated)
New Quick links on Home
New links on the Home page allow you quick access to Cricut ready-to-make projects, Images, and Community projects.
Image Search on Contributing Artist profile
You now have a search option when viewing a Contributing Artist’s shared images on their profile page.
Learning Plan link added to top navigation
Users with a registered Cricut Explore 3 or Cricut Maker 3 can now easily access their Learning Plan from the top navigation.
Fixed Field Issues
- Fresh install stuck in error loop
- Unable to place rotated object at 0,0
- Cannot view more than first page of bookmarked projects
- Canvas background not changing
- Unable to load “Glow in the dark skeleton” project
- Changing font size moves text object position when attached/grouped
- Default font is not highlighted green when user opens font picker on default font
- Running a second search, results not shown from the top
- Blank canvas after unhiding previously duplicated hidden item
- Empty image tiles are displayed if user disables the internet connection on the Editable Images page