This Design Space for Desktop release (v7.23) contains the following features and fixes.
My Stuff & Collections
This enhancement gives you more flexibility with how you organize your own projects, projects and images you’ve bookmarked, and even your uploaded images! When you click a bookmark icon you’ll automatically get prompted to add it to a collection so you can find it easily later. Select My Stuff, then Projects or Images to find and organize your own projects or bookmarked content. Adding to a collection is easy – just drag & drop.
Improved Font Picker
The font menu is now a pop-out font picker with lots of new options to find fonts for your projects. Select the font dropdown, then you can click at the top of the font picker and drag it wherever you want. To find fonts for your project, use the new keyword buttons, search keywords, or use the filters. There’s also a Recent tab so you can easily find the ones you just used.
New Font tiles on Home
Fonts can now be featured on Home with new font tiles. Bookmark the ones you like, then easily find them in your font picker to add to your projects later.
Font results in Universal Search
When you search keywords on Home, you’ll now get font results, too!
Videos on Home
Now when you start viewing a YouTube video from a tile on Home, a floating video window stays with you as you navigate through Design Space, from Canvas to Make. You have full use of video and audio controls within the video window and can enlarge the window as needed.
New Sort filters in Image search
Now you can sort Images so you find the most recent additions to Design Space first.
Fixed Field Issues
- Scrolling on Home causes issues with notification dropdown and Design Space menu
- Editable Images are not showing on Contributing Artist profile or web landing page
- Canvas unable to render project
- Explore Air 2 stuck on “Preparing” when Draw, Cut, Foil attached
- Receive “Device already connected” message in error during multi-mat cut
- Not Your Email link broken in New Product Setup
- Print Then Cut image is shifted when cut lines are attached
- User unable to edit objects on any Card Mat except the first
- Tooltip ‘Edit selections for each material here’ is displayed in the opened Menu
- Polski and Netherlands languages options get localized once user chooses Korean language in Settings
- Unable to change Operation type to Basic cut from Pen/Writing
- Nested previews shifting
- Monogram placed on incorrect colored mats
- Offset outline can be saved
- Mouse position seems incorrect in Contour modal
- Incorrect Help URL on machine setup page
- Image on image tile goes outside of tile area