This Design Space for Desktop release (v7.25) contains the follow features and fixes.
Enhanced bounding box control
Now, you can easily move small objects on Canvas without accidentally resizing them! Bounding box corner handles will be removed when an object is very small, making it easy to grab and move as needed. To make the handles reappear, just zoom in on Canvas using the control in the lower left (1) or Ctrl+ / CMD+ on your keyboard. You can also resize the object if you prefer (2).
Bookmarking favorite materials
Copy and icons on materials tiles have been updated to be consistent with how we bookmark projects, images, and fonts.
Fixed field issues
- When saving a project, ‘Return’ on keyboard opens the Create New Collection modal
- Browse all materials category dropdown not working
- Font picker won’t open in Editable Image preview mode
- Members receiving red toaster error when attempting to view collections
- Flattened Combine object brings its stroke color back when performing undo/redo
- Fixed some subscription analytics and events