This Design Space for Desktop release (v7.28) contains the following feature and fixes.
Total likes count on Profile
This addition to user profiles shows the total count of likes of that user’s public projects.
Note: The total Likes displayed on your Profile includes likes from public and private profiles. However, the number displayed on a project tile includes likes from public profiles only. Be advised the total likes count may be different than the total if one manually adds up likes shown on project tiles.
Fixed Field Issues
- Unable to upload .gif image type on project details
- Drag & Drop: Can’t move dragged element after group was expanded
- Pattern Fill: Unable to select a Pattern Fill for Print Then Cut
- Solved a deep-linking issue on Mac
- Imperial units is displayed below the mat on Set-Load-Go page despite the fact that metric units is selected in Settings
- Upload Image: No minimum/maximum value in Color Tolerance field
- Broken font
- Selected round pictures are displayed stretched on the previews on these image additions
- Unable to edit text from Combine result by selecting the layer in Layers panel
- Fixed an issue with Image Set link in Image Set Info