This Design Space for Desktop release (v7.29) contains the following features and fixes.
Update to bounding box label on rotate
The label above the bounding box will now remain on top of the object when rotating. The label will begin to “snap” to the top at 45° of rotation.
New notifications and settings
Get notifications about Cricut education, promotions, inspiration, and product news directly in Design Space! You can manage these notifications through Settings.
Fixed Field Issues
- Downloaded filter not working for Image sets
- Operations not behaving correctly when applying fonts
- Size values entered from the keyboard are not applied
- Object is unresponsive when unlocked and width updated
- Mat is always displayed as white in color instead of depending on Wavy cut object color
- ‘Remember this selection’ checkbox is displayed active on Load Type modal when Print Then Cut and Cut/Draw object added
- Design Space app freezes on ‘Updating project copies’ step on Mat Preview page
- Unable to see more than 10 mats on Set-Load-Go screen
- “Unable to prepare Order” error after changing load type
- Members updated to v7.26 get a blank white screen