This Design Space for Desktop release (v7.32) contains the following features and fixes.
New text icon for Layers panel
To help you quickly and easily identify Text layers in the Layers panel, this new ‘T’ icon will appear next to all text layers regardless of the font used.
Image upload enhancements
Now when uploading an image, only compatible file types will be enabled in the file dialog box. Incompatible file types will be greyed out/disabled so it’s easy to see which files can be uploaded.
Fixed field issues
- User cannot close ‘Get your free gifts’ modal during machine registration
- Selected machine is not displayed as chosen in Machine mode drop down
- Like and share icons don’t work for offline projects
- Non-working bookmark icon is present on Saved for Offline projects
- Endless spinner after adding to a Collection in Offline mode
- Project tile is not removed from My Projects when user un-checks “Saved for Offline” checkbox for a project in Offline mode
- User cannot re-save project after removing project photo since ‘Save’ button is not active
- Bounding box doesn’t fit Flattened rotated text group
- New Canvas acts strangely on adding a Template
- Changing the width of a score line causes strange behavior in Canvas
- “Begin” button moves up and down after clicking outside the lesson pop-up
- HEIC image upload not working in Design Space
- Infinite scroll broken for CAP profile images
- Subscription link is not opened after clicking on the “Manage Subscription” button
- Print Then Cut cuts are off but calibration is perfect, image is resized from Canvas
- Image Upload – Unable to add image to Collection
- Cut files saved as Print Then Cut files
- Cannot open Cricut Access modal in image upload flow