This Design Space for Desktop release (v7.33) contains the following features and fixes.
Multi-select on Mat Prepare
Now you can select multiple images on the mat preview to hide or move to a different mat. Just click and drag a selection box around the items, or Shift + click to select them. Then select the More icon in the upper left of the bounding box to access Move and Hide options.
Micro adjust with arrow keys on Mat Prepare
You can now use the arrow keys on your keyboard to adjust placement of objects on the mat preview. When using arrow keys alone, objects will shift by 0.1 unit (imperial or metric) per key stroke. Shift + arrow keys will cause objects to move by 1.0 unit per key stroke.
Profile name – special characters
This update allows you to use numbers and special characters in your profile name, along with emoji and higher unicode characters.
- Updates to color scheme on Cricut Access pop-ups
- Updates to layout of image or image set pricing indicators
Fixed field issues
- Image Sets only refreshes after choosing to view cartridges
- Image sets page is opened incorrectly in Offline mode
- Print Then Cut Calibration Print Again button should change to secondary button after print is done and Continue button is shown
- Font picker remains opened on My Projects page in Offline mode
- Canvas Offset string is displayed on Color Sync panel
- Text cannot be put in Edit mode once Undo performed
- Unable to dismiss warning toaster and Account menu unresponsive
- Asterisk remains in title after saving project