This Design Space for Desktop release (v7.36) contains the following features and fixes.
With Image Preview you can see designs you love projected on an array of templates! Simply select an icon to preview your image search results on a shirt, pillow, baby bodysuit, tote bag, or hat.
Cricut Access Yearly purchase option added to checkout
The option to purchase yearly Cricut Access is now available in the checkout flow in addition to the monthly option. This update also includes some improvements to the purchase flow.
Operating system update prompt
A new prompt appears for users on old Windows operating systems, advising them to upgrade to a newer operating system in order to get the most of Design Space features and functionality.
Fixed field issues
- ‘%d’ is displayed instead of number on Profile page for Shared Projects
- Collections Cricut Access ad dismisses after opening the pop-up
- .heic file type isn’t specified as compatible file type on Upload image page
- Unable to retrieve Materials setting error when in language other than English
- Data sync issue on save between Offline and Online
- Text Performance issue
- Styling of YouTube player incorrect