This Design Space for Desktop release (v7.37) contains the following features and fixes.
This improvement to the Design Space for Desktop update experience downloads the update in the background - you can continue working without disruption and install the update at your leisure! When you’re ready to install available updates, access the option through Settings. If you close the app, available updates will automatically install the next time you launch.
Note: Critical updates will continue to require immediate installation.
The Contour modal has been updated to make the visual cues around selection more visible and intuitive.
Licensed attribution for image and font tiles
Licensor names or icons have been added to image and font tiles so it’s easy to identify content from brands we’ve partnered with and understand why that image or font may incur additional costs. The brand name or icon has been added to bottom left corner of the tile. It’s clickable and displays information about licensed content.
Fixed field issues
- Font picker – Endless spinner after filtering from multi-layer Cutting to single-layer Cutting
- Able to create “empty” layer by cutting/pasting text layer
- Visual oddities when Flattening Writing Style text
- Image Search is called an extra time after uploading a user image
- Undo enabled on selecting New canvas from current canvas
- Cricut Access Subscription tile showing when in Offline mode
- Scroll screen is distorted when we have multiple larger mat images