This Design Space for Desktop release (v7.42) contains the following updates and fixes.
Cricut Venture Machine Care – Rail Cleaning flow
With the addition of this machine care flow for Cricut Venture, users will now be prompted to clean Cricut Venture after a specified number of hours of use. When you receive the prompt to clean Cricut Venture, simply follow the step-by-step on-screen instructions to complete this cleaning.
You can also access and perform these steps outside of the automated prompts, before the cleaning is due. Here’s how:
- Ensure your machine selection is set to Cricut Venture.
- Open the Design Space menu and select Machine Care.
- Ensure your Cricut Venture machine is powered on and connected to the computer. Then select it from the machine drop down.
- Select a cleaning flow option (Clean Rail) and follow the on-screen instructions.
Fixed field issues
- Not able to load multiple M# with Preview in Design Space
- “Add to Canvas” from Font doesn’t actually add to Canvas