Quickly find your favorite Cricut Community contributors and their shared projects!
Find the From the Community ribbon on the Home page, enter a name in the search field, and press Enter or select the Search icon.
Select a name from the search results to view their profile and browse their shared projects. Remember, you can follow the profile and favorite projects for ease in finding them later!
Creator's profile name and photo now appear on tiles of projects shared to the community by fellow Cricut crafters. Not only does this make it easy to tell who designed the project, by clicking the avatar you can easily jump to the contributor's profile and browse their shared projects.
Whenever you save a copy of a project from the Cricut Community, this feature adds an attribution to the original creator in project details.
Operation drop down
Access Linetype and Fill options in one place with the new Operation drop down.
Tip: To access Pattern fills for Print Then Cut, select Print Then Cut > Standard. Next, select the color swatch and choose Pattern from the Print type drop down.
Pre-programmed material settings are now translated and are searchable and alphabetized in all supported languages.
- Image reverted to "complex" after selecting "simple" during upload flow
- "Truth or Dare Tower - Part 2" project freezing/unresponsive after selecting Customize
- Error starting Design Space: "OK"
- Unable to start Design Space due to Connection Closed
- After removing Offline copy, project disappears until Design Space is force reloaded
- Blank white screens on Mac computers
- Canvas crosshairs replaced by pointer arrow
- Project causes white Canvas on New Canvas style, but works on Classic Canvas
- Set, Load, Go screen: Pen details missing when Step 2 is collapsed
- Set, Load, Go screen: Tool change modal doesn't display pen size
- Detach causes layers to reorder
- "Self signed cert in chain" error
- Unable to edit Grouped text
- Shift/Ctrl + click reorders objects when Grouping
- Disappearing image on Canvas (but still shows in Layers panel)
- No warning for Flattened set in Layers panel when in Joy machine mode