This release (Design Space for Desktop v6.6) contains the following features and bug fixes:
Create a custom offset layer for your images and text! Learn more.
Important: The Offset feature is supported on systems running Windows 10 (64-bit only) and higher, and macOS 10.15 and higher. Visit this article for instructions from Microsoft on how to upgrade Windows. Visit this article for instructions from Apple on how to upgrade macOS.
Additionally, make sure Canvas Style is set to New. Select Menu > Settings > Canvas Style: New. The feature will not appear when using Classic Canvas.
Organize your projects into Collections for ease in finding them later! Learn more.
Note: All members can create up to 5 free Collections. With a Cricut Access plan, you can create unlimited collections.
Note: Collections are not available when working offline, but you will still have access to all projects you have saved for offline use. To access Collections again, connect to the internet.
- Layers panel functions disabled when an unavailable font is saved in a project
- Login issues caused by user Canvas grid preference being set to Metric, resulting in white screen
- Print Then Cut printers don't appear in dropdown but can connect on cut screen
- Mac only - Arial Hebrew font has been disabled
- Print Then Cut image disappears on Mat Preview when mirrored