Note: This feature available in Design Space for Desktop only. Internet connection required.
Collections allow you to organize projects you create for ease in finding them later. Select a link below for step-by-step instructions.
- How to create Collections
- How to add projects to a Collection
- How to remove projects from a Collection
- How to edit or delete a Collection
How to create Collections
Collections may be created on the My Projects screen or when saving a project.
My Projects screen
1. Select My Projects in the upper right area of the screen.
2. Find Collections at the left side of the screen and select New.
3. Name the new Collection and select Create.
4. The new Collection appears in the list at the left side of the screen.
Tip: The option to create a new Collection is also available in the Organize flow in My Projects. Find instructions in How to add projects to a Collection below.
When saving a project
1. When you save a new project or select Save As on an existing project, choose New Collection on the Save dialog.
2. Enter a name for the new Collection, then select Create.
3. The new Collection is created and automatically selected for this project. Select Save.
4. Open My Projects to view the new Collection and included projects.
How to add projects to a Collection
Projects can be added to Collections several at a time or one by one.
Add multiple projects to a Collection simultaneously with the Organize option in My Projects.
1. Select My Projects in the upper right of the screen.
2. Select Organize.
3. Select all projects you wish to add to a Collection. Selected projects are outlined in green, and a counter at the bottom of the screen shows the quantity of projects selected. Click Next.
4. Select from available Collections or create a new one. Select Done.
Tip: You can assign any project to multiple Collections.
5. Your Collections list will update to show the new project quantity. Select any Collection to open and view all included projects.
We've learned how to add a project to a Collection when saving it from the Canvas (see How to create Collections above). You can also add to a Collection directly from the project tile in My Projects.
1. Select the More Options icon () on the project you wish to add to a Collection. Then select Edit Collections.
2. Select all Collections to which you wish to add the project or create a new Collection. Then select Done. Your project will appear in all selected Collections.
How to remove projects from a Collection
Select the More Options icon () on the project you wish to remove. Then select Edit Collections.
Deselect Collections as desired, then select Done. Your project will no longer appear in deselected Collections, but will still be available in All My Projects and any other Collections that include it.
When viewing projects from within a Collection, you also have the option to Remove from Collection. Simply select that option to remove from the current Collection.
How to edit or delete a Collection
Allow your pointer to hover over the Collection you want to edit or delete. Select the Edit icon to rename the Collection or select the Trash icon to remove it.
Note: Removing a Collection does not delete any projects. They will still be available in All My Projects and any other Collections that include them.
How many Collections can I create?
All Cricut members can create up to 5 free Collections. With a Cricut Access plan, you can create unlimited Collections.
Will I lose any Collections if I cancel my Cricut Access plan?
If you cancel your Cricut Access plan, you will retain ALL your projects, as well as your top 5 most-populated Collections. To search or browse your entire personal library of projects, go to All My Projects. If you re-instate your Cricut Access plan, your previously created Collections will re-activate.
How many projects can I add to Collection?
You can add up to 1,000 projects to a Collection.
Can I change the order of my Collections list?
No, at this time the Collections list is ordered alphabetically, and the order cannot be adjusted.
I don't see Collections when working offline. What do I do?
Collections are not available when working offline, but you will still have access to all projects you have saved for offline use. To access Collections again, connect to the internet.