This Design Space for Desktop release (v6.7) contains the following features and fixes:
These features help you find ready-to-make projects – such as Insert Cards, masks, or mugs – that are available in multiple sizes.
Any ready-to-make project designed for multiple sizes now displays a badge with the number of available sizes.
Insert Card size links
When searching ready-to-make projects for Cricut Joy, new links at the top and bottom of the page make it easy to find Insert Card projects designed for your specific card size.
Finished Size selection required
For ready-to-make projects available in multiple sizes the Finished Size selector no longer defaults to a particular size; you must select a size to continue. Now you'll always be sure you're sending the right size to your machine or Canvas!
- Touchscreen - unable to move image or bounding box by touch on New Canvas
- Perforation linetype being identified as Cut linetype on Canvas
- Deleting a layer does not push onto Undo stack
- Undo-ing deletion of existing items not working
- Cricut Community project containing exclusive content - price displaying but Make It button disabled.
- Canvas Shift key dragging constraints missing from New Canvas
- Score line rotated 90 degrees distorts/elongates
- Project modal - white text displaying