Easy to install, easy to use Cricut Roll Holder works with Cricut Explore 3 and Cricut Maker 3 to manage rolls of Smart Materials, keeping your workspace tidy and your Smart Materials perfectly aligned. Once your cut is complete, use the built-in trimmer to remove your cut material from the rest of the roll.
Which Cricut smart cutting machines and materials work with Cricut Roll Holder?
Cricut Roll Holder is designed to work with Smart Materials and can be used with Cricut Explore 3 and Cricut Maker 3.
How do I install and use Cricut Roll Holder?
- Using marks on top of Roll Holder as a guide, rest grooves on bottom of Roll Holder over material guides on machine door. Then, use hands to clamp door and Roll Holder together.
Grooves on bottom of holder
Installed Roll Holder
- Place roll of Smart Material in the Roll Holder, with material feeding through the Roll Holder from above the roll.
Note: For Smart Iron-On, make sure it feeds into the machine shiny (liner) side down.
- Feed material through slot on Roll Holder, then under mat guides and up against machine rollers. Press Load button, then Go button when you’re ready.
Tip: Ensure trimmer blade is docked to either side of the trimmer slot so it’s out of the way when feeding material.
- When your cut is complete, use the trimmer to trim material from the roll before pressing Unload button.
- To uninstall Roll Holder, gently lift Roll Holder off machine guides.
How do I change the trimmer blade on Cricut Roll Holder?
Important: Blades are sharp. Use extreme caution. Adult use only.
- Remove blade compartment cover from underside of trimmer.
View from underside View from top
- Dock blade to left side of trimmer slot.
- Pry trimmer handle up to separate it from blade, allowing used blade cartridge to drop onto your work surface. Discard safely.
- Holding trimmer handle in place on top of the trimmer, press new blade cartridge securely into handle from the underside.
- Replace blade compartment cover.