Select a link below to view information and resources about Cricut Venture.
- Cricut Learn: Getting Started with your Cricut Venture
- Cricut Venture tour
- Lights and Sounds
- In the box
Cricut Venture tour
Use the diagram below to become familiar with the different working parts of Cricut Venture. This information can also be found in your Cricut Venture User Guide.
- Mat Support Button
- Left Guide
- Left Pinch Roller
- Cut Strip
- Mat Stops
- Mat Support Arm
- Drive Rollers
- Center Guide
- Cutoff Groove
- Right Pinch Roller
- Right Guide
- Machine Foot
- Clamp A
- Clamp B
- Status Light
- Load/Unload Button
- Go Button
- Pause Button
- USB Port
- Bluetooth ID
- Power Button
- Power Input
- Adjustable Roll Support
- Mat Support Arm
- Cut-off Tool Pocket
- Fixed Roll Support
- Attachment Point
- Roll Support
- Alignment Tab
- Connection Points for Docking Stand (Stand sold separately)
Lights and Sounds
- White: machine is powered on/ready
- Blue: machine is connected to computer via Bluetooth
- Red (blinking or solid): machine is experiencing an error. Clear any obstructions/dust/debris and power the machine off, then back on. If the issue persists, contact Member Care for assistance.
Four buttons will be pressed regularly throughout your experience making projects with Cricut Venture: Load, Go, Pause, and the Mat Support button. These buttons light up in various states to help you know what to do next. The logic behind button lighting is as follows:
- No light – button is not available
- Fully illuminated – button is available to be pressed
- Blinking light – button should be pressed to move forward
Load and Go buttons will show all three states at different points. Pause will either be unlit or fully illuminated when applicable. And the Mat Support Button will either be unlit or it will blink when it’s time to press that button.
Cricut Venture uses vacuum technology in conjunction with pinch rollers, alignment sensors, and a guide system to hold mats/materials down as they move through the machine, giving you professional, precision cuts every time. You’ll hear the vacuum turn on while loading mats or materials into the machine. This sound may be louder than you’re used to with other Cricut smart cutting machines, but it is normal.
Works at commercial speeds
- Maintains incredible precision, even while cutting up to 25.4 in/sec (64.5 cm/sec).
- Dual carriage heads. Holds a blade and pen simultaneously, making the transition from cutting to writing or scoring one quick, easy step.
- Auto Cut-Off blade made for perfect finishing cuts.* Or use included manual cutoff tool.
Makes extra-long cuts
- Cuts single images up to 12 ft (3.6 m) long and repeated images up to 75 ft (22.8 m).**
- Easily manages Smart Materials for long cuts. Holds up to a 150-foot roll. Quick setup and loading.
- Built for precision. Alignment sensors, floor vacuum hold-down, and material guides all ensure professional level performance every time.
Writes, draws, scores, foils, and can Print Then Cut
- Embellishes with flawless text, detailed illustrations, or easy-to-fold creases for cards and 3D projects.
- Precision cuts 100+ materials.***
- Automatic speed and blade settings. Unlike other 24-inch cutting machines with manual settings, simply tell Cricut Venture what material you are cutting, and it does the rest.
- Works with poster markers. Supports permanent ink Cricut Poster Markers with broad, fiber tips.*
- Works with printed images. Print images with your home printer on white or colored paper and cut them out automatically with your machine.
Compatible with Cricut Smart Materials in 13 in and 25 in (33 cm and 63.5 cm) widths
- Cricut Smart Materials feed directly into the machine without a cutting mat – just load & go
- Adjustable for 13 in and 25 in (33 cm and 63.5 cm) width Smart Materials or use any material size with the compatible Cricut Performance Mats for Cricut Venture
- Unique 45° table-friendly design with built-in mat supports. To save even more space, use with Docking Stand for Cricut Venture.*
Easy to master
- You’ll be up and cutting in no time with the easy-to-learn companion design app
- Compatible with a wide variety of image and font formats. Use content from the Cricut Library or upload your own for free.
- Connects to your computer* via USB or Bluetooth wireless technology.
*Cricut Venture is supported on Design Space for Desktop only. It is not supported in Design Space for iOS/Android.
In the Box:
- Cricut Venture smart cutting machine
- Performance Fine-Point Blade + Housing
- Pen Adapter (installed in clamp A)
- Cut-Off Tool
- Roll Supports
- Cleaning Kit (Cleaning Brush, Rail Cleaning Tool & Cloth)
- USB-C Cable & USB-C > USB-A Adapter
- Power Cord
- 13 in x 30 in (33 cm x 0.76 m) Smart Vinyl Removable – Black
- 25 in x 72 in (63.5 cm x 1.82 m) Smart Vinyl Removable – White
- Mat Support Extensions
- User Guide
- Warranty Document
- Quick Start Guide card
- 50 projects entitled to machine once setup is complete
Cricut Venture weights 33.9 lbs (15.4 kg). For proper functioning, it must be positioned so that the front edge of the machine sits flush with the edge of your worktable or stand. If not using Docking Stand for Cricut Venture, place Cricut Venture on a sturdy, secure, and non-slick surface. Do not place Cricut Venture on top of a tablecloth or other material; it should be placed directly on your non-slick work surface.
For other information about the care, safe handling, and safe operation of your Cricut Venture machine, refer to the important safety instructions found in the Cricut Venture User Guide.
- 1 year from date of purchase (may vary based on country requirements)
- Warranty document
* Additional tools and pens sold separately.
** Single image length limited by machine mat size or 12 ft (3.6 m) when using Smart Materials. Material must be cut every 12 ft (3.6 m) using Cut-off Tool or Auto Cut-Off Blade sold separately.
*** For compatible materials and Smart Materials, see Which materials can I cut with my Cricut machine?