This Design Space for Desktop release (v8.0) contains the following updates and fixes.
New Design Space Navigation
Now it’s easier to navigate from Canvas to Home with new tabs at the top of the app. All your Settings are consolidated in the menu in the upper right corner, and the left-hand navigation panel has been updated.
- New Home tab and Canvas tab
- Updated left side navigation
- New Settings menu with consolidated settings
For a full overview of the new navigation along with FAQ see this Design Space for Desktop Navigation Overview article.
Fixed field issues
- Uploaded Patterns - Incorrect value set for "containsUserUploadedImages"
- Home - More Images search latency is more than 10 seconds
- Monogram - User with an active subscription is not able to cut monogram object in countries where purchasing is not allowed
- Quit button - Does not have focus when using a non-English language
- Keyboard Shortcut - CMD+R is captured by Design Space
- Get Started - Content area on help center modal is squished
- Share - Cannot see the copy URL button
- Maker 3 / ExpIore 3 - The Learning Plan page does not appear in the menus after completing out of box registration flow as a new user
- Font - Changing font size after deleting text crashes the app
- Pattern Upload - Success and Error toasters displayed when upload is successful