If you are cutting foil or metal sheets with your Cricut Maker, and the machine is turning off unexpectedly, this may be due to a build-up of Static Electricity.
- Dry environments are particularly prone to the buildup of static electricity.
- Using a spray bottle filled with water, spray some mist into the air to help dissipate the buildup.
- You can also begin to use a small humidifier or vaporizer in the area; increased humidity will help prevent the build-up of static electricity.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact Member Care through one of the options below.
Important: Do not spray water directly on to the Cricut Maker machine.