If you have forgotten your Cricut account password or would like to change the password, please follow the steps below. Your Cricut ID and password are the same for cricut.com and Design Space.
Changing Your Cricut Account Password:
- Sign in to your account on cricut.com.
- Select the person icon, then My Account to access your account details.
- Select Profile from either the left navigation menu or the links under the My Account section.
- Select the Change Password box, then enter your new password and confirm. Select Save and your new password is changed!
- Next time you sign in to cricut.com or Design Space, you will use your new password.
Resetting Your Cricut Account Password:
If you have forgotten your Cricut account password, you can select the Forgot Password? link on the sign-in page on cricut.com, Design Space, or Design Space mobile apps. This sends an email with a link to reset your password.
Tip: If you have forgotten your email address, please contact Member Care using one of the options below.