If you have forgotten your Cricut account password or would like to change the password, please follow the steps below. Your Cricut ID and password are the same for the cricut.com website and Design Space software.
Changing Your Cricut Account Password:
- Sign in to your account at cricut.com.
- Click on the person icon, then select My Account to access your account details.
- Select Profile from either the left navigation menu or the links under the My Account section.
- Select the Change Password box, then enter your new password and confirm the new password. Select Save and your password is changed!
- Next time you log in to cricut.com or Cricut Design Space, you will use the new password.
Resetting Your Cricut Account Password:
If you have forgotten your Cricut account password, you can select the Forgot Password? link on the sign-in page on cricut.com, Design Space, or Design Space mobile apps. This sends an email with a link to reset your Cricut password.
Tip: If you have forgotten your email address, please contact Member Care using one of the options below.