Edited: November 13, 2023
- As of April 2013 Cricut DesignStudio will no longer receive cartridge or functionality updates.
Cricut Craft Room
- Cricut Craft Room has been closed on July 15, 2018, in order to focus our attention and resources on creating and improving the Cricut experience.
Cricut Circle and Cricut Rewards
- As of August 2018, Cricut Circle and Cricut Rewards programs are no longer active.
- Active Cricut Rewards members have been contacted about this closure.
- Members who purchased Cricut Circle memberships prior to August 1, 2018, will continue to enjoy Cricut Circle benefits for one year from the date of purchase.
- Cricut Sync software is discontinued.
- If you need to troubleshoot Gypsy, Expression 2, or Imagine, please contact Member Care.
- Cricut Basics (iOS) App is no longer supported.
- The app will continue to work if you have installed it previously on your iOS device.
QuickStart projects in Design Space for mobile
- As of July 2023, QuickStart projects for Cricut Joy in Design Space for mobile have been discontinued. Members using Design Space for mobile with Cricut Joy can continue to use Ready-to-Make projects or design projects from scratch.
Cricut Joy App
- As of November 13, 2023, the Cricut Joy app is no longer supported. It will stop working on February 26, 2024. Members using the Cricut Joy app can continue making with their Cricut Joy machine in Design Space. More info here.
Important: If you have any questions or concerns about this, please contact Member Care.