If the screen on your Cricut Personal Cutter, Create, Cake, Cake Mini, or Expression machine is displaying the wrong cartridge name when a cartridge is inserted, follow the recommended troubleshooting steps below:
- Remove the cartridge and put it back in backward. It is possible that the stickers were improperly placed on the cartridge.
- Does the screen show the incorrect cartridge name with all of your cartridges?
- Yes: proceed to 3.
- No: If the issue is with just one cartridge, and the Cricut is still showing the incorrect cartridge name after putting it in backward, contact Member Care.
- Perform a Hard Reset on the machine.
- If the Cricut screen continues to show the incorrect cartridge name with your cartridges, please contact Member Care for further assistance.