What is the difference between Cricut EasyPress™ and Cricut EasyPress 2?
- Register your Cricut EasyPress 2 to receive helpful education and latest-and-greatest updates for your machine.
- Reaches higher temperature: now with temperature control up to 400°F (205°C)
- Wider heat range handles more iron-on applications
- Remembers time and temperature settings from last use to speed up getting started process
- Faster heat-up time (up to 25% faster)
- Thicker heat plate design provides improved uniform edge-to-edge heating for flawless transfers
- New streamlined Safety Base keeps Cricut EasyPress 2 in a protected resting position while also protecting crafting surface (up to 60° F cooler)
- Available in three sizes to suit every project
- USB port for firmware updates to keep your machine current with the latest updates
- Comes in Raspberry, Gold, and Mint colors