Edited: September 27, 2023
Cricut Foil Poster Board delivers bright shine and saturated color for attention-grabbing DIY crafts, from impressive party décor to school projects!
What you need
- Cricut smart cutting machine
- Cricut Design Space on computer or mobile device
- Cricut LightGrip machine mat
- Fine Point or Premium Fine Point blade
- Cricut Foil Poster Board
- Glue/adhesive to assemble your project (optional)
Design and Cut
- Select and size your design in the software.
- Select Foil Poster Board from the list of materials
- If using a Cricut Explore machine, turn Smart Set dial to Custom.
- Place Foil Paper onto LightGrip cutting mat.
- Load mat into the machine.
- Press Go.
- Remove cut design from cutting mat and add to your project.
Important: Results may vary. Always do a test cut to verify settings.