This article helps with installing the Bluetooth adapter in Explore or Explore One machine.
Note: Cricut Maker, Explore Air and Explore Air 2 has inbuilt Bluetooth and does not require an adapter.
- Power on the Cricut Explore or Explore One machine.
- Remove the cap from the Bluetooth Adapter.
- Insert the adapter into the Explore with the text Cricut facing up.
- The adapter goes about 2/3rd of the way into the machine.
- When the end of the adapter lights up blue, you can’t push the adapter in any further, it is installed correctly.
Important: Please make sure you remove the Bluetooth Adapter prior to placing the Cricut Explore in the machine tote or carry bag – the adapter does stick out from the machine and it could break or get shoved into the machine, which could damage the adapter and/or the Bluetooth port inside the machine.