If the roller bars on your Cricut machine do not roll when powering the machine on or pressing the load mat button, please follow the recommended troubleshooting steps:
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut Explore
- Cricut Explore Air
- Cricut Explore Air 2
- Cricut Explore One
Check the color of the machine's power button and troubleshooting accordingly:
Green: The Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore power light is never green; this usually means that you have connected an older model Cricut machine, which is not compatible with the Cricut Design Space software.
Solid or Steady Red: Follow the steps from this article to troubleshoot.
Blinking or Flashing Red: Follow the steps from this article to troubleshoot.
- When Powering Machine On: Try another power supply. If you do not have one from another machine to try, you can purchase another one or contact Member Care for further assistance.
- When Updating Firmware: please contact Member Care through one of the options below for assistance.
- When Loading Mat:
- Do you have this issue with multiple projects? If it is isolated to one project, the project might be corrupt and you will need to re-create the project.
- The roller bars could have some paper or other debris that is causing the machine to error out. Turn the machine off and move the carriage car across the roller bar 3-4 times to clear it out.
- If the above does not resolve the issues, please contact Member Care through one of the options below for further assistance.
Blue: This means that you have a Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker machine that is communicating with Design Space via a Bluetooth-enabled device.
White: Take a short video of the issue and contact Member Care through one of the options below for further assistance.