The Canvas is where you will design your projects. On the Canvas, you can add and edit projects, images, and text.
Note: Applies to Design Space used on a Windows or Mac computer.
- New - Click the New Icon at any time to create a new project from scratch.
- Templates - Use a template to help you visualize your finished product (Learn More).
- Projects - Browse, select, and cut projects from the Projects Tab. This includes your projects.
- Images - Browse, select, and insert images from the Cricut® Image Library, including your own uploaded images, to the Canvas (Learn More).
- Text - Add words and phrases to the Canvas (Learn More).
- Shapes - Add basic shapes like circles, squares, triangles, and score lines to your Canvas.
- Upload - Cut What You Want® by uploading .jpg, .gif, .png, .bmp, .svg, or .dxf image files (Learn More).
- Menu (☰) - Navigate through Cricut Design Space™. You can get to Home, Canvas, as well as many Design Space features like, New Machine Setup, Link Cartridges, Settings, Help, and Sign Out.
- Page Title - Reminds you which page in Design Space you are on, Home or Canvas. You can also close an open tab by clicking on the Page Title.
- Project Name- The name of your project will appear here. If you have not yet saved your project, it will say Untitled.
- My Projects - Open a project you previously saved.
- Save - Save a project to your account, making it accessible from Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. Save As to rename your project.
- Make It - Prepare your mats and send your project to your Cricut machine.
- Zoom In - Zoom in to get a closer look at your project.
- Zoom Out - Zoom out to get a better overview of your project.