Edited: September 27, 2023
Cricut Deluxe Paper is perfect for elevated paper crafts, cards, décor, and more.
What you need
- Cricut smart cutting machine
- Cricut Design Space on computer or mobile device
- LightGrip machine mat
- Fine Point or Premium Fine Point blade
- Cricut Deluxe Paper
- Glue/adhesive to assemble your project (optional)
Design and Cut
- Select and size your design in the software.
- Select Deluxe Paper from the list of materials.
- If using a Cricut Explore machine, turn Smart Set dial to Custom.
- Place Deluxe Paper onto LightGrip mat.
- Load mat into the machine.
- Press Go.
- Remove cut design from mat and add to your project.
Important: Results may vary. Always do a test cut to verify settings.