Zipped files cannot be uploaded to Design Space. If you have an SVG saved inside of a zipped folder, you will need to remove it from the zipped folder prior to uploading it into Design Space. Follow the steps below to do this:
iOS 11 devices
- Open the Files app on your device, and select the file storage application where you saved the zipped folder.
- Locate the zipped folder and select it.
- Tap "Preview Content."
- Swipe to locate the SVG image within the zipped folder.
- Use the Share icon to move the image to a location outside of the zipped folder.
- Return to Design Space and tap Upload, then Browse files.
- Select the location where SVG file was saved outside of the zipped folder, then tap on the image to select it and upload it into Design Space.
iOS 9 & 10 devices
iOS 9 & 10 do not have the Files app. You will need to unzip the folder so that the SVG files are ready to upload into Design Space. You can accomplish this using a variety of free unzipping utility apps available in the App Store.