My Cuttlebug handle is broken
There is no troubleshooting for this issue. Please contact Member Care through one of the options below with your proof of purchase.
My Cuttlebug is not stable during use
- Ensure that the surface is free from dust and moisture.
- The suction system works best in flat, even surfaces such as tiled counters, wooden tables.
- Close the Cuttlebug doors and open them again evenly.
There is too much pressure or not enough pressure
If your Cricut Cuttlebug machine is experiencing issues because of too much pressure, or not enough pressure, please try the following troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue:
- Ensure that you are using the correct plates for the die/embossing folder and material you are running through the Cuttlebug.
- Verify the stack matrix (sandwiching order) to check that you have the correct plate order. Stacking instructions for Cricut dies and embossing folders are included in the packaging for those products. Suggestions for the stacking order when using other brands of dies and embossing folders can be found here.
- If you are using another brand of dies, you may need to purchase an additional spacer plate - the Cuttlebug ‘C’ Plate.
Note: Cuttlebug 'C' plate is not included with the Cuttlebug and must be purchased separately.
For any further assistance, please contact Member Care through one of the options below.