If your Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker machine pauses or stops in the middle of executing your project, follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Do you have multiple Design Space windows open? If so, close the additional windows until your project is complete. If this does not help, proceed to step 2.
- Do you have this issue with multiple projects? If the issue is isolated to this particular project, you will need to re-create the project. If you’re experiencing this with multiple projects, proceed to step 3.
- Close any other programs that may be running on the computer or mobile device and attempt the project again. If this does not help, proceed to step 4.
- Disconnect your Cricut machine from your computer/device and turn your Cricut machine off. Then, restart your computer/device.
- Next, reconnect your machine to your computer/device and wait a few moments, then open Design Space and attempt the process again.
- If this does not resolve the issue, contact Member Care for assistance.