If your Explore machine pauses or stops in the middle of cutting, writing, or scoring your project, follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:
- Do you have multiple browser tabs or windows open? If so, close additional tabs or windows until your project is complete. If this does not help, proceed step 2.
- Do you have this issue with multiple projects? If the issue is isolated to this particular project, you will need to re-create the project. If you experiencing this with multiple projects, proceed to step 3.
- Close any other programs that may be running on the computer, and attempt the project again. If this does not help, proceed to step 4.
- Disconnect the Explore machine from the computer and turn it off. Once the machine is disconnected and off, restart the computer. Then reconnect the machine to the computer and wait a few moments, open Design Space and attempt the process again.
- If this does not help to resolve the issue, please contact Member Care through one of the options below for assistance.