For certain issues with the Expression 2 machine, a reset may be required to resolve the issue. You can perform a reset on the Cricut Expression 2 by following the steps below:
- Power off the Expression 2 machine.
- Hold down the magnifying glass, pause, and power buttons all at the same time.
- Hold until the machine gives a rainbow screen; then release the buttons.
- Follow the on-screen directions.
- Repeat this process one more time.
Note: The LCD itself needs to sync up with the software information for the display, matching up the digital screen with the physical machine display, which is why you will need to complete this process twice.