Cricut machine mats have been optimized for a variety of popular crafting materials. Each machine mat has just the right grip to hold your material firmly in place during cutting, then easily remove it when finished.
Note: For information on matless cutting materials (Smart Materials) see this All About Smart Materials help article.
Important: Verify mat is compatible with your machine before purchasing.
LightGrip Machine Mat
The LightGrip Mat is a reusable adhesive cutting mat perfect for a wide range of lightweight materials. Available in sizes compatible with Cricut Explore, Cricut Maker, Cricut Venture, and Cricut Joy machines.
- Construction paper
- Printable Iron-On
- Printable Sticker Paper
- Printable Vinyl
- Printable Waterproof Sticker Sets
- Printer paper
- Smart Labels
- Thin cardstock
StandardGrip Machine Mat
The StandardGrip Mat is a reusable adhesive cutting mat perfect for a wide range of medium-weight materials. Available in sizes compatible with Cricut Explore, Cricut Maker, Cricut Venture, and Cricut Joy machines.
- Pattern paper
- Embossed cardstock
StrongGrip Machine Mat
The StrongGrip Mat is a reusable adhesive cutting mat perfect for heavyweight materials. Available in sizes compatible with Cricut Explore, Cricut Maker, Cricut Venture, and Cricut Joy machines.
- Thick cardstock
- Glitter cardstock
- Magnet material
- Poster board
- Fabric with stiffener
FabricGrip Machine Mat
The FabricGrip Mat is a reusable adhesive cutting mat that combines increased strength and density plus a light adhesive perfect for wide variety of fabrics. For use with Cricut Maker machines and Rotary Blade, or Cricut Explore family machines and Bonded-Fabric Blade.
- Any fabric may be used on a FabricGrip mat with Cricut Maker machines. FabricGrip mats are specially designed to secure fabrics for cutting, with easy release.
- Cricut Explore machines require bonded fabric for cutting.
Tips for using Cricut machine mats
- Keep the protective sheet on the mat when storing to keep mat free from dust and debris
- For mat protective sheets that have a matte side and a glossy side (i.e. those for Performance Mats and Card Mats) place the glossy side down onto the adhesive for easiest removal later
- Use a Scraper to scrape off excess pieces and a Spatula to carefully remove cut images (both of these items are available in the Cricut Basic Tool Set or Essential Tool Set)
- To ensure the best performance, only use the material types recommended for each mat