Create custom fabric details for your DIY projects with adhesive-backed Cricut Printable Fabric—it’s perfect for banners, accents on decorative pillows, and creative embellishments. Find cutting and application instructions and tips below.
Cutting Printable Fabric with the Cricut Explore and Maker Machine
- Once your project design is complete, load Cricut Printable Fabric into your inkjet printer. Double-check to make sure you've loaded the printable fabric so that it will print on the correct side.
- Follow the instructions in Cricut Design Space to print design.
- Match top left corner of printed fabric (liner side down) to the top left corner of your Cricut cutting mat and load into Cricut Explore or Maker machine.
- Cut Setting:
- Explore: Turn the Smart Set dial to Custom and select "Printable Fabric" from the list of materials.
- Maker: Select "Printable Fabric" from the list of materials.
- Press CUT.
- Peel the printable fabric from the liner and apply to the project.
Important: For use with inkjet printers only. Using with a laser printer may damage the printer.