A Hard Reset may be necessary if you are experiencing problems with your Cricut Gypsy. You can perform a Hard Reset on Cricut Gypsy by following the steps below.
- Turn off the Gypsy by inserting the top half of the stylus or a paperclip into the pin hole on the back.
- Once the Gypsy has shut off, hold down the top-left silver button, the round silver button, and power button simultaneously.
- This should give either a rainbow screen or the blue light, at which point you can release the buttons.
- Please repeat the process 3 times.
- Allow the Gypsy to load and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: Sometimes it can take multiple resets to resolve the issue.