If nothing happens when you attempt to install Cricut software, it could be the operating system that is blocking the file from running in your computer. Please follow the steps in this help article to see if that helps with fixing the issue.
Unblocking the downloaded .exe file
If nothing happens when you click "Run" on the Design Space plugin download, it may be that your system is blocking it. Please follow the steps below to unblock it.
- Locate the downloaded .exe file on your computer (most of the time, it will be in your Downloads folder).
- Right-click on the file and select Properties.
- Ensure that you are on the General tab, and select Unblock near the bottom of that window.
- Then click Apply to save those changes, then click OK to close the properties window.
- Attempt to open/run the downloaded file.
If you need further assistance, contact Member Care through one of the options below.