Cricut Iron-on Designs are cut and ready to be applied to your projects.
- 100% cotton
- 100% polyester
- Poly/cotton blends
- Pre-wash fabric base materials without fabric softener to pre-shrink and remove chemicals that may prohibit strong adhesion.
- Recommended: To verify cut setting, perform a test cut using a small basic shape.
- Recommended: To verify application setting, apply test cut in an inconspicuous area on the base material.
For Cricut heat presses
Refer to the Cricut Heat Guide or Cricut Heat app (for Cricut Hat Press and Cricut EasyPress 3) for time, temperature, and pressure instructions for your project.
For Household Irons
- Set your iron to the Cotton/Linen setting. Make sure steam setting is OFF for steam irons.
- Preheat material for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Place the design onto the preheated material.
- Heat each part of the design for 50 seconds with firm pressure.
- Let cool completely and remove the lining.
- Wait 24 hours after iron-on application before washing.
- Turn garment inside out.
- Wash and tumble dry on low or medium heat.
- Do not bleach or dry clean.
- If you need to iron, turn garment inside out and iron the back side.