If the text and image scaling setting on your computer is set above 100%, it may cause your print then cut images to be enlarged when printing. Changing this setting back to 100% should resolve the issue. Follow the instructions below to change text and image scaling back to 100%.
- Right-click on your computer desktop screen, and select Screen Resolution from the menu that appears.
- In the window that appears, select "Make text and other items larger or smaller".
- Select the 100% scaling option and click Apply.
- Restart or log off of your computer for the setting to take effect.
- Right-click on the computer desktop screen and select Display settings.
- In the window that appears, find the "Change the size of text, apps, and other items" option, which may be a slider or a drop-down menu, and change the setting to 100%.
- Click Apply, then restart or log off of your computer for the new setting to take effect.
Tip: If you have another Windows version or need further assistance after completing these steps, please contact Member Care through one of the options below.