If the text and image scaling setting on your computer is set above 100%, it may cause your print then cut images to be enlarged when printing. Changing this setting back to 100% should resolve the issue. Follow the instructions below to change text and image scaling back to 100%.
- Right-click on your computer desktop screen, and select Screen Resolution from the menu that appears.
- In the window that appears, select "Make text and other items larger or smaller".
- Select the 100% scaling option and click Apply.
- Restart or log off of your computer for the setting to take effect.
- Right-click on the computer desktop screen and select Display settings.
- In the window that appears, find the "Change the size of text, apps, and other items" option, which may be a slider or a drop-down menu, and change the setting to 100%.
- Click Apply, then restart or log off of your computer for the new setting to take effect.
If you need further assistance after completing these steps, please contact Member Care through one of the options below.