Make personalized décor, decals, and more, using your own designs with Printable Clear Sticker Paper. The Print Then Cut feature gives you endless color possibilities, using your home printer and Cricut Explore and Maker machines to print and cut out nearly any image cleanly and precisely. Find cutting and application instructions below.
Note: This article is about clear sticker paper. For information about white sticker paper, visit this help article.
Cutting Printable Clear Sticker Paper with the Cricut Explore and Maker Machines
- Once your project design is complete, load Cricut Printable Clear Sticker Paper into your home printer. Feed the sticker paper into your printer to ensure it prints on the right side. The shiny side is the correct side for printing. The frosted side is the liner.
- Follow the instructions in Cricut Design Space to print your design. Allow the ink to dry before proceeding to cut.
- Match the top corner of the printed sticker paper (liner side down) to the top left corner of your Cricut LightGrip cutting mat and load into your Cricut Explore or Maker machine.
- Cut setting:
- Use the fine point blade (this is the blade that comes installed in the machine).
- Explore: turn the Smart Set dial to “Custom” and select the “Clear Printable Sticker Paper” setting.
- Maker: select the "Clear Printable Sticker Paper" setting.
- Press CUT.
- Peel the sticker paper from the liner and apply by hand.
Tip: Use only an inkjet printer. Print on the shiny side of Printable Clear Sticker Paper. The frosted side is the liner.
Note: Store Printable Clear Sticker paper in the packaging to help keep the material flat for easier feeding through the printer.