If you are experiencing issues with the dial on your Cricut machine, please follow the recommended troubleshooting steps:
Note: Applicable for Cricut Explore, Cricut Explore Air, Cricut Explore Air 2, and Cricut Explore One.
Explore Smart Set Dial Won't Turn
- Contact Member Care for assistance.
The material is not changing in Design Space
- Make sure the USB cable is connected properly to both your computer and your Cricut Explore.
- Disconnect the Explore machine from the computer and power it off. Restart or reboot your computer. Once the reboot is complete, power on the Explore machine and reconnect it to the computer, then try the cut again. If this does not help, proceed to 3.
- Try connecting the machine to another USB port on the computer. If this does not help, proceed to step 4.
- Check for an available Firmware Update for the Explore machine.
- Attempt the cut using a different USB Cable (a standard printer cable is usually the same configuration) to see if that helps to resolve the issue. If you don't have another cable to try and your machine is still under warranty, contact Member Care for further assistance.